The Kindness Campaign In Strides For Peace 2021 Race Against Gun Violence
Time & Location
About the Event
Join The Kindness Campaign in The Race Against Gun Violence to bring everyone–runners, business leaders, community organizations, law enforcement and YOUTH–together to show the world that despite the headlines, Chicago can come together to solve the problem of gun violence and save lives.
Thursday, September 23rd 6pm Arvey Field At Grant Park Chicago, IL 60605
Friends, family and anyone who cares about ending gun violence in Chicago! There’s a race for every age and level!
(1) Go to https://tinyurl.com/tkc-ragv2021reg
(2) Select your participation: 8K RUN, 5K RUN, 2 MILE WALK, VIRTUAL FUNDRAISER or TOTS FOR PEACE SPRINT then select a sign in option
(3) Create an account and complete the participant information section (Or if you have an account log-in)
(4) IMPORTANT: Make sure to select The Kindness Campaign when on the registration page when asked to select a team under the “Team” section and “Who are you running for?” (Select Twice On This Page)
(5) Finish the registration steps—you should receive an email confirmation
Show your commitment and support by visiting https://tinyurl.com/tkc-ragv2021fund to make a donation.